The best kinds of laughter:
- Laughing so hard that your laugh becomes silent and you sit there clapping like a fucking seal
- Feeling a six-pack coming up
- Tears coming out of your eyes
#you know you’re fucked when its a combination of all three
I have not stopped and I will not.
Please stop, it’s for your own good. Your mother and I are very worried.
But the titanic sank?
if only the titanic did that
100 YEARS AGO
50TH POST WOOO SEND ME YOUR NOODS
- Luffy Jr: A level-headed copy of his father, he is an exceptional navigator and is always pleasantly surprised meeting people who know his dad.
- Yaro: Bit of prick who’s always causing trouble in town. He refused to learn kendo due to the his daddy’s inhuman trainings, and picked up daggers instead.
- Jackie: Daddy’s pride and joy. A rising star in shipbuilding who has a bad habit of overcharging clients on hidden fees.
- Neese: She loves her parents but does not understand why sometimes her mother started crying looking at her.
- Raven: Wants to get on a diet due to her weird eating abilities and is confused why her mother told her not to worry about it.
- Jay: Serious father and a serious mother makes a serious and angsty kid. She spends her time brooding and gets angry to people who confused her gender.
- Efron: Inherited his daddy’s super mechanic skills and went deep into the art of extreme body mods.
- Larry: He gets teased often but he know people are just jealous of his smartness.
- Arum: Mary Sue.
- Ophrys: Best fighter on Amazon Lily. Holds a grudge to her birth father who disappeared after screwing her mother. She refuses to believe he simply got lost.
- Holly: HAHAHAHAHA idfk.
- Flora: She is a pretty pretty princess and there’s nothing you can say about it.
Efron is the chosen one, the child of the OTP.
Rei’s got 99 problems and all of them are because of Nagisa
THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING IT MAKES ME DIE LAUGHING EVERY TIME I SEE IT.
There are several stages of loving a character
Stage 0: who’s that they look cool
Stage 1: wow i like this character
Stage 2: they’re my favorite
Stage 3: i love them
Stage 4: tHEY’RE SO PERFECT
Stage 5: i ha te yOU AND I LO VE YOU SO GODDAMN MU CH
Stage 6: YOU PIECE OF FUCKING TR ASH YOU RUINED MY LIFE THE DAY I LAID EYES ON YOU I’M GOIN G TO KILL YO U AND D RO WN YOU IN MY TEARS
I will never understand tumblr’s fixation with stages 5 and 6, I never go beyond 4…?
I had a really small period and I was like “maybe I just miscarried a tiny fetus” and then I realized I haven’t had sex since Columbus landed in the Americas
I realize this sounds like I fucked Columbus. I want to clarify. Just so there’s no confusion, I did. I did fuck Columbus.
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault and no one blames you and if they do they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire, unique combination of what and who you are.
Dear Chocolate Factory People, you forgot.
I told you this was coming.
From left to right, that’s
Counselor Dane Troi
Dr. Benjamin Crusher
Cmdr. Willa Riker
Captain Jeanne Picard
Lt. Cmdr. Data
Chief Engineer Geordi LaForge
and Lt. Worf? I’m sorry, I’ve got nothing when it comes to Klingon names.
I really hope I’m not the only one on here who loves TNG. Regardless, there will be more of this. A lot more. No, really, I’m not sure I know how to stop.
Guess what, Niners?
Here we go. Meet
Chief Molly O’Brien
Dr. Juliet Bashir
Lt. Cmdr. Worf
Lt. Cmdr. Jadzen Dax
Captain Bethany Sisko
Major Kira Noren
I know, I left some people out. Of course I left some people out. It’s Deep Space Nine. Damn thing’s bigger on the inside.