According to SBS vol 73
Luffy hates Cherry Pie (don’t know exactly reason)
Zoro hates Chocolate - because it’s too sweet.
Sanji hates Kon Nyaku (a kind of freeze meat) - because it’s not nutritious
Nami hate Orangette (a kind of Orange Candy with Dark Chocolate) - because she likes to eat FRUIT in their own original form)
Usopp hates Mushroom - because he once ate a poisonous one.
Chopper hates all the kind of spices - because they are not SWEET.
Robin hates gamu (chewing gum) - because she can’t swallow it.
Franky hates Mashmallow - because they are not solid.
Brook hates Lemon - because it not good for his skin.
Reblogging to correct a few things
*puts on translating goggles*
Luffy doesn’t like a certain type of cherry pie at that one store. (Just because)
Sanji doesn’t like konyaku (which is a type of root or yam, so vegetarians can eat it). It’s low in calories, however.
Franky doesn’t like marshmallow because it’s not hard.
Brook doesn’t like lemon because he doesn’t have skin to make the puckering face one makes when he or she eats sour food.
Endemic to northern Australia, they has been for around 10,000 years.
Asiatic Black Bear, also known as the “Moon Bear”- due to their crescent moon shape white fur located on their chest. They are critically endangered because their gallbladder is being extracted for bile, used in Chinese Medicine costing as much as twenty thousand dollars.
Moon Bears are very intelligent and use a large vocabulary of noises and sounds to communicate in different situations. They love water and can often be found swimming, playing and splashing.
Tove Marika Jansson ( 9 August 1914 – 27 June 2001) was a Swedish-speaking Finnish novelist, painter, illustrator and comic strip author. For her contribution as a children’s writer she received the Hans Christian Andersen Medal in 1966. Jansson is best known as the author of the Moomin books for children. The first such book, The Moomins and the Great Flood, appeared in 1945, though it was the next two books, Comet in Moominland and Finn Family Moomintroll, published in 1946 and 1948 respectively, that brought her fame.
He stripped it of all fanfare.
Perhaps there were some who wanted a choir, or others who wished for an orchestra. He would not allow it. He needed peace. He needed quiet. He removed his hat from his head and pressed it against his chest. His gaze was lowered.
The Lightning Edge… oh the Lightning Edge. Sorin could not leave the blades to rust. Nor could he bear to handle them. Not yet.
It was terribly cold.
And Sorin spoke the words that were not – and would never be – enough, but paid the compliment Muneshige desired.
“You served me well.”
join xavism today, sorin has great hips
They’re masters of the pelvic thrust.
You guys make it sound like Sorin’s the xavi whore you can bang when you join xavism
i mean what
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST WHILE I WASN’T LOOKING WHAT THE FUCK
that one person you never really talk to but you reblog the shit outta each other
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.